isabelinha56isabelinha56

Main Games Reviews Stats 7 Fans

Cabinalt Cabinalt

It's a cool game, and a cool concept, but some hit detection is buggy, and it's got very little replayability, but since it was made in 48 hours, it's okay.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

level 43

I gave up on 43, you look at it, and you lose hope, but that doesn't mean this game is bad, this game is amazing.

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

The game is too easy.

The game is simply too easy, and boring, all you have to do is wait until the other microbe

Doodle God Doodle God

Pirates

How come Alcoholic + Ship does not get you a Pirate?

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

WAAT

What the fuck ? There are people beating the game in 7 seconds ? FIX EET, FIX THE HIGHSCORES
But the game is good, the story is only too short.

BoMToons responds:

the high scores are shown in "frames" so what you're seeing as 7 seconds is actually a weird conversion of the number of frames elapsed during the game

Colour My World Colour My World

Beautiful

Best black and white graphics ever :3

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Kawaii

The phrases in the end are cute <3 :3 Sad it's really short =/

The Nokkians I The Nokkians I

Zero Wing Refference!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Red Remover Red Remover

A Great Game

Great physics, the game overall is really good, and for who is wondering about the morse code, it says GAZ (a.k.a) the creator of the game. I got lvl 44 with 25 clicks.

Godly Tower Defence 2.5 Godly Tower Defence 2.5

It has potential

This game is good, you can spend alot of time with this game, wave 3 is really hard, there are alot of enemys together, they took me alot of retrys to get the combination of towers + where to put the towers.

Also, you could make the game better by putting a mute button, not saying the music is bad, it's excellent,but, like AltZilla said, some people like to hear their own kind of music.

The graphics need improvements they are good but not enough to satisfact alot of people.

There should be a button to make the game faster.

Good luck making a next version of this game, hope my review helped you :D.